Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yo La Tengo - And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside Out

Probably in my top 5 favorite records of all time, Yo La Tengo just has a special place in my little heart. It's catchy, it's pretty, it's sad, it's happy, it's noisy--what's not to like? I know that Yo La Tengo is kinda huge in the indie world, but I still feel they're under appreciated and if you've never heard them they are like a mixture of the velvet underground and sonic youth. It's music to fall in love to by hopeless romantics. What else can I say? Check out the clip below, it's amazing!

Yo La Tengo

'You Can Have it All'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me just say I am so thankful you are doing this. You are entering Seattle Library territory as an advocate for excellent tunes. And you should know, coming from me, that is an immense, but deserved compliment.

I'm checking your site every day now, you've got me hooked! And the presentation is so slick! Yum!